【Precautions for use】
● When using it for the first time or when the color is light, please close the cap and shake it gently before use.
● Colors may be difficult to display if the pen is placed with the tip facing up. In this case, turn the nib down and let it sit for a while before using it, or check the appearance of the color with the back of your hand before use.
● If the nib gets oily, such as foundation, wipe it gently with a paper towel to keep it clean.
● Hold the cover firmly until you hear a click. If you leave it on with the cap off, the brush may dry out and you may not be able to paint.
● Open and close the cap straight so as not to injure the nib, and make sure the nib does not touch the side of the cap.
● Please note that it may not come off if it gets on clothes.
● If it gets in your eyes, rinse immediately with cold or lukewarm water.
● Do not use on abnormal areas such as wounds, swellings or rashes.
● Please check your skin carefully for any abnormality before use.
Discontinue use if makeup does not suit your skin, i.e. in the following cases.
Symptoms may worsen if you continue to use cosmetic products, so it is recommended that you consult a dermatologist.
(1) When there are abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (white spots, etc.), and darkening of the skin during use.
(2) When the above-mentioned abnormality occurs when the skin used is exposed to direct sunlight.
【Precautions for handling】
● Do not store in places with extreme high or low temperatures or in direct sunlight.
● Keep out of reach of children.